New (previous) Board Members are in place:
Vicky – President
Donna A. – V. President
Amanda O. – Treasurer
Sue – Secretary
We have lots of members involved this year. Here are some of the committees and who is heading them up:
New Memberships: Eileen
Blog Members: Dana, Donna A, Lynette & Rebecca P.
Charity Quilt Bee – Rebekah C.
Charity: Nancy Mc., Barb
Sew-ins – Donna T.
This is simply amazing!! We are DAM good!! Here is view at what we accomplished in 2014 (to name a few):
1. Top 3 items that members want out of the DAM Guild: FUN, FRIENDSHIP and EDUCATION – mission accomplished!
2. DAM logo gear – We have a great, messenger bag and pins, pins, pins….
3. By-Laws updated
4. Blog inched forward
5. 2 Retreats were planned and attended!! Great fun and Success
6. Many members participated in the Riley Blake challenge
7. 2015 QuiltCon announced – 12 members will be leaving this month to attend!!
8. We previewed everyone’s stash – some were very interesting and unbelievable
9. That DAM Quilt Along was started – great success – plans to get together to put all the blocks together are in the works.
10. Instagram lessons were given – #DAMQG
11. Workshop with Sarah Fielke
12. RO Beaumont’s Children’s Acute Care Unit was selected for our Charity for 2014
13. What is that DAM tool was introduced
14. New DAM Quilt label designed
15. Charity Bra Quilt was donated to participants of the 3 day, 60 Mile breast cancer walk – Over $500 was raised
16. Hosted Rossie Hutchinson’s Trunk Show
17. The Pay it Forward Thank you box was initiated
18. Participated in the 2015 MQG Charity Challenge