We welcomed 17 members and 6 guest at our April DAMQG meeting. Thanks again to Guildcrafters for hosting our meetings each month.
This is a quick summary of the business. Members have received meeting minutes with details on these items:
- Amanda O welcomed baby Henry on Easter! We can’t wait to meet him!
- We have two swaps going: charm pack exchange is due at our next meeting, and the name tag swap is due in June. We will also have a swap with the OKC MGQ later this summer.
- Our next Sew-In will be Saturday, April 25th from 11:00-4:00 at Guildcrafters.
- Sit and Stitch group will meet the 3rd Tuesday of each month, starting April 21st, from 6:00 to 8:00. We are meeting at Panera Bread on Telegraph between I-696 and 12 Mile (west side).
- Bra pillows are due at the next meeting.
- If you ordered a binding tool demoed by Sue at the retreat, they are still on order.
Donna T shared her favorite old and new quilting books. Her longtime favorite is Denyse Schmidt’s Quilts, and she’s currently enjoying Allison Glass’ Applique.
Vice President Donna was featured as the Member Spotlight. She shared two baby quilts recently finished for gifts. Look at another post for more info on Donna and her quilting.
We collected the Charity Bee Blocks for March. If you have a block, drop it off at Guildcrafters and let Rebekah know before she finishes putting it together.
Thanks Vicky for assembling the January Charity Bee blocks! Beautiful top!
Show and Tell
Debbie made a One Hour Basket from Kelby Sews and two baby receiving blankets.
Guest, Pam L, shared the mini quilt she received in a Tula Pink swap. Look at this beauty – all handpieced!
Barb D made this beautiful yellow and grey quilt.
2 thoughts on “April Guild Meeting Review”
Very nice post!
Great highlights Rebecca. Enjoyed.